Welcome to Richmond Surgery's website. Our website is for you. We routinely update and make changes to our website, systems and services to meet our patients' needs and to provide you with up to date care. We welcome your feedback and suggestions and will endeavour to meet your suggestions.
THE SURGERY WILL BE CLOSED ON TUES 21ST JUNE FROM 1230 BUT THERE WILL BE A LIMITED RECEPTION SERVICE AVAILABLE. THIS CLOSURE IS FOR THE MAJORITY OF OUR STAFF AND CLINICIANS TO ATTEND CCG APPROVED TRAINING AND REVIEWS. IF YOU HAVE A PRE-BOOKED APPOINTMENT, TELEPHONE OR FACE TO FACE, THIS WILL STILL BE PROCEEDING. WE WILL RE-OPEN AS NORMAL AT 0800 ON WEDS 22ND JUNE 2022. IF YOU REQUIRE MEDICAL ADVICE THAT CANNOT WAIT UNTIL WE RE-OPEN PLEASE DIAL 111. FOR MEDICAL EMERGENCIES PLEASE DIAL 999.
ENHANCED ACCESS PATIENT SURVEY
The GP surgeries in Fleet and Crondall are working together to change the hours and days during which we offer appointments. These changes will affect the availability of appointments during the hours of 0800-1830, so we need your feedback to ensure we deliver appointments at the times that work for you. We would therefore be grateful if you could complete this short survey that will help us plan the changes we need to make. Data from the survey will be gathered after 1 week.
Please click here to complete the survey:
Thank you for your engagement.
Drs Sinclair & Partners
- Reception is open for pre-booked appt check in. There is no self check in screen at the present time.
- Our waiting area is open with limited seating & 1 patient toilet in the waiting area open.
- Please avoid reception for general enquiries. Please email or call us.
- Please continue to use the hand sanitisers at the surgery.
- For new Registrations, attend 1300-1800 ONLY
For Medical Advice/Appointments:
Face to Face appts with a GP are not available to book. Following a GP telephone triage consultation you may be asked to attend surgery.
Please use eConsult for non urgent medical queries only. Scroll down for the eConsult link. Book ahead telephone appointments are available with your doctor .
- Our nursing team have now resumed the majority of face to face nursing duties.
- Healthier Together is online medical advice for parents with unwell children, Home :: Frimley HealthierTogether (frimley-healthiertogether.nhs.uk)
The volume of calls and emails have increased significantly over the last few years. We are grateful for your understanding and patience and thank you for your ongoing support.
Donna Brennan, Managing Partner
Drs Sinclair, Hatley, Gossage & Lingham
Medical Referrals for Secondary Care:
With more people on waiting lists for secondary care, patients waiting for medical procedures can help to improve their health and wellbeing ahead of their treatment or operation in order to give themselves the best chance of a swift and successful recovery. The earlier people start working to improve their health the better.
If you are waiting for secondary care treatment, the following advice is available from the Frimley Health and Care ICS website: https://www.frimleyhealthandcare.org.uk/whileyouwait
UPDATE FOR JUNE 2022: THE HARLINGTON, FLEET COVID-19 VACCINATION SITE
- From June 2022 the Harlington vaccine clinics will be Tues and Thurs from 1400 to 1800, closed between 1300-1400. There are no clinics on Thurs 2nd June; Thurs 16th June and Tues 21st June.
- Available only for the following:
- Pre-booked or walk in appts for those aged 5 years and above.
- If walk in, please arrive 30 minutes before the end of the clinic to ensure you can be seen
Appointments at The Harlington are not available to book via the National Booking System. Please avoid calling the surgery with your COVID queries as our telephone lines are extremely busy during the pandemic. Please email your enquiry and this will be passed to our COVID team firstname.lastname@example.org
Online information Resources:
Fleet Town Council Vaccine Communication: please click here
Vaccinating Health and Social Care staff Guidance: please click here
DIGITAL NHS COVID PASS FOR INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL ADULTS & 12 - 15 YEAR OLDS
Download and use the NHS app if you are aged 13 or over https://www.nhs.uk/nhs-app/
Use the online NHS COVID Pass service if you are aged 12 or over https://covid-status.service.nhsx.nhs.uk/
Patient Data Extraction - NHS Digital
Visit www.nhsdatasharing.info to find out about the very many ways by which information from your electronic GP record is, or can be, made available to others
To Opt Out complete and return the Type 1 Opt Out Form to us Opt Out Form
Find out more about the deferral of the GP Data for Planning and Research data collection.
More information at:
- Local Pharmacies List - Click Here
- NHS England Friends & Family Test - to access the short survey please click here
- Our Mission Statement & Practice Charter - click here
- GDPR - Richmond Surgery Privacy Notice click here
- GDPR - Richmond Surgery Privacy Notice for children click here
- For GP eConsult - online triage for non urgent/complicated new enquiries: click the button below