Welcome to Richmond Surgery's website. Our website is for you. We routinely update and make changes to our website, systems and services to meet our patients' needs and to provide you with up to date care. We welcome your feedback and suggestions and will endeavour to meet your suggestions.
Surgery Operational Systems
- Reception is open for general queries. Please avoid 0800-1000
- Please use our patient self check in screen if attending for an appt
- Our waiting area is open with limited seating & 1 patient toilet in the waiting area open.
- Please continue to use the hand sanitisers at the surgery. Face Mask wearing is optional
- For new Registrations, attend 1300-1800 ONLY
- To Assist our Ukrainian Patients: please click here for a translation of available services and systems
For Medical Advice/Appointments:
Pre-booked Face to Face appts with a GP are arranged by the GP following an initial triage telephone consultation with the GP
Please use our electronic consultation for non urgent medical queries. Scroll down for the link. Book ahead telephone appointments are available with your doctor.
- MSK Muscular & Joint Pain Clinics are available to book with online services.
- Mental Health and Wellbeing Clinics are available to book with online services.
- Healthier Together is online medical advice for parents with unwell children.For guidance click the link: Home :: Frimley HealthierTogether (frimley-healthiertogether.nhs.uk)
- Feeling unwell? For guidance click the link: https://www.frimleyhealthandcare.org.uk/media/2846/know-where-to-go-when-feeling-unwell-a4-poster-prf10.pd
Medical Referrals for Secondary Care:
With more people on waiting lists for secondary care, patients waiting for medical procedures can help to improve their health and wellbeing ahead of their treatment or operation in order to give themselves the best chance of a swift and successful recovery. The earlier people start working to improve their health the better.
If you are waiting for secondary care treatment, the following advice is available from the Frimley Health and Care ICS website: https://www.frimleyhealthandcare.org.uk/whileyouwait
COVID AUTUMN VACCINE BOOSTER AT THE HARLINGTON, FLEET VACCINATION SITE
The autumn vaccine programme continues at The Harlington. Appointments at The Harlington are not available to book via the National Booking System. Please avoid calling the surgery with your COVID queries as our telephone lines are extremely busy.. Please email your enquiry and this will be passed to our COVID team firstname.lastname@example.org
Online information Resources:
Fleet Town Council Vaccine Communication: please click here
Vaccinating Health and Social Care staff Guidance: please click here
DIGITAL NHS COVID PASS FOR INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL ADULTS & 12 - 15 YEAR OLDS
Download and use the NHS app if you are aged 13 or over https://www.nhs.uk/nhs-app/
Use the online NHS COVID Pass service if you are aged 12 or over https://covid-status.service.nhsx.nhs.uk/
Patient Data Extraction - NHS Digital
Visit www.nhsdatasharing.info to find out about the very many ways by which information from your electronic GP record is, or can be, made available to others
To Opt Out complete and return the Type 1 Opt Out Form to us Opt Out Form
Find out more about the deferral of the GP Data for Planning and Research data collection.
More information at:
- Local Pharmacies List - Click Here
- NHS England Friends & Family Test - to access the short survey please click here
- Our Mission Statement & Practice Charter - click here
- GDPR - Richmond Surgery Privacy Notice click here
- GDPR - Richmond Surgery Privacy Notice for children click here
- For GP eConsult - online triage for non urgent/complicated new enquiries: click the button below